Cheers to the weekend, this weekend especially, because I’ve been dying for a glass of red wine. After completing the Whole30 (aka 30 days of no soy, added sugars, grains, alcohol, dairy…) I’ve found that red wine is the only thing I’m really missing this time.
Sure, the *idea* of pancakes sounds nice, but it also sounds like a stomach ache and being hungry again right away.
Of course, with Dustin’s birthday and Valentines day coming up, I know I’ll indulge, but I’m also feeling more confident in my ability to assess indulgences vs. how I’ll feel after I eat them. And I’m hoping this isn’t just a 30 day challenge but can become a lifestyle as well. It’s a process, so we’ll see how it goes.
Toasting with: Red Wine! This is my favorite source for reasonably priced and high quality reds. Click that link for $22 off!
- Smart home technology that will make you feel like you’re living in the future.
- Ordered this toilet paper stand because I’ve been losing my mind trying to grab the toilet paper from the wrong spot in the bathroom. Now it goes anywhere I want!
- Placed the order for these beautiful curtains for my home office and got the room all ready for paint—now I just need to grab a brush!
- Are you a seasonal decorator? If so, I’ve got sweet pops of pink and red for your valentines decor—don’t worry, nothing with cupid on it appears on this list.
- Kathleen Barnes revealed her home office and it’s so glamorous yet neutral. Love the inspiration from her home!
- We’re probably going dark in our kitchen, but this home from Amber Lewis is proof that even an entirely light kitchen can feel cozy.
- It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with Chip & Jo Gaines, so this week I shared a guide to Waco for Fixer Upper fans, and they shared all the details from Magnolia Press. It was already open when we were there in the fall and it was seriously so dreamy, I took pictures of everything. I can’t wait for that green paint color to come out so I can sample it for our exterior.
- Finally diving a little deeper into checking out the new HGTV dream home, and while I find a full dining table in the laundry room a little strange, I’m loving the shades of green and the dog kennel situation in that space.
- I’ve been watching so much Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and getting excited for 60’s fashion and design at Palm Springs Modernism Week.
Hope you had a great weekend! Let me know what projects you’re working on this weekend over on Instagram.