Cheers to the weekend! We’re spending this weekend in Scottsdale with my mom—I’ve been here a couple of days, and Dustin’s coming in tonight. We’re going to do a little relaxing (hopefully we get some sun!) and shopping.
We love getting to Scottsdale when we can—my mom used to have a house here and Dustin and I got married here. Dustin and I will be back in a month for our anniversary, which is making it much easier to stand being on a Whole30 while traveling.
Toasting with: Topo Chico Twist of Grapefruit is currently our Whole30 version of a paloma! Yum.
- Yellow Brick Home finally shared their bathroom reveal and it’s so good. I’m loving that long shelf for a little extra counter space—an idea I might just steal for our guest bath.
- Who knew a wall trellis could feel so fresh?
- I shared 5 Purchases that Help to Relieve my Anxiety earlier this week, before taking a couple of vacation days here in Arizona.
- Just discovered Frills and Drills and I’m in love with her laundry room remodel—so many ideas I want to steal, and it’s so inspiring to see a badass woman with her power tools.
- Lindsay is also teaming up with two other bloggers to makeover a bedroom for a contest winner in 2 days. Following along on Instagram stories is so much fun (plus making me want to grab wood and put board & batten on all of my walls).
- Shared so many ideas for great stylish desk chairs that it’s got me questioning my previous choice a little bit…
- Did anyone else used to watch Sarah’s House on HGTV? It was one of my favorite shows when we first got cable and I discovered HGTV. Anyway, I randomly caught an episode of “Sarah Off the Grid” on the hotel TV, looked her up, and preordered her new book. It’s all about City + Country decorating, what could be more perfect for me??
- Ordered a couple of these pillows last week thinking I got a good deal, but now they’re down to $13.99?? What??
- Impulse bought this doormat at 4:30am after dropping Dustin off at the airport and before going back to bed (lol). A few hooks, too.
Hope you have a lovely weekend and wishing you a journey somewhere warm soon!